1. No purchase necessary.
2. All contestants must be 18 years of age or older unless otherwise specified.
3. Contestants may participate who hold a valid state article of identification and reside or work within the listening area of the Station.
4. Employees & former employees of BonTemps Media Services LLC, their subsidiaries or agents & their immediate family members may not participate in the contest and are not eligible to win. Former employees their subsidiaries or agents & their immediate family members are ineligible for a period of 6 months after termination of their employment. Employees of other radio stations, contest sponsors or any agency involved with the production or distribution of materials for this contest and their immediate family member within the Station listening area may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes: spouses, parent’s siblings, children & grandparents.
5. Contests that require a live action to win (i.e. first caller to telephone/text) represent an official contest only to listeners who hear the contest via the terrestrial broadcast signal on the radio. The Station is not responsible for phone or internet malfunctions or delays that interfere with contestant participation.
6. Contesting void where prohibited.
7. Limit one (1) winner per household, per thirty (30) day period from any contest or contests on 977 The Cajun. Contestants or households are eligible to win a prize or prize package with a combined value of $600 or more only once per 12-month period. Further, a winner or household may not win a combination of cumulative prizes worth over $600 (for example, several pairs of concert tickets over the course of the year from 977 The Cajun). Once a winner or household reaches a $600 value in cumulative prizes, they are not able to win again for one year from the date of the last prize won.
8. Contest winners may be required to sign an affidavit/release prior to the receipt of contest prize(s). All contestants are subject to federal, state, and local statutes and provisions, including Federal Communication Commission restrictions. Contest winner(s) will be responsible for all taxes incurred with the prize and must complete the proper tax documents prior to being awarded the prize(s). (i.e. W-9 and Form 1099) if required.
9. All winning contestants must produce a valid state article of identification to claim their prize(s). All identification submitted to verify a winner is subject to acceptance by BonTemps Media Services LLC at its sole discretion. Identification that is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered will not be accepted. BonTemps Media Services LLC can require presentation of original birth certificate, passport, Social Security card, valid driver’s license or other identification to verify the winner’s identity.
10. In the event that the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order of legal process issued by any Governmental Agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner such as wage garnishment, child support order, judgment lien and the like, BonTemps Media Services LLC delivery of the prize to the official government entity claiming right to the prize shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prizes in lieu of the winner. BonTemps Media Services LLC shall not be liable for any claim by the winner for incidental damages related thereto.
11. If for any reason this contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, or if the contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the contest. If the contest or promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
12. The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection or equipment malfunctions or any other technological problems or failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a contest prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
13. All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Prizes may not be sold on the open market after receipt by the winner. Failure to adhere to this will result in a ban from winning any future prizes from future BonTemps Media Services LLC contests. Winner must accept prize package as presented within thirty (30) days of notification. Failure to comply with this provision will result in forfeiture of the prize by the winner. In the event the winner forfeits his/her prize, the prize will become the property of BonTemps Media Services LLC and may be used for other purposes at our discretion.
14. BonTemps Media Services LLC reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules have been violated. By participating in the contest, all listeners, contestants, registrants and winners acknowledge BonTemps Media Services LLC as having the right to, without further authorization, reasonably use the winner’s name, voice, photo, likeness & biographical information, & that BonTemps Media Services LLC may use such for promotional purposes on-the-air without further financial remuneration. In addition, contest winners release BonTemps Media Services LLC, their subsidiaries, participating sponsors, their officers, directors, stockholders and employees from all claims, liabilities and damages arising directly or indirectly from award or use of the prizes.
15. BonTemps Media Services LLC reserves the right to alter the contest rules and/or contest date at any time. Copies of the rules can be found at BonTemps Media Services LLC (977 The Cajun) 520 Chester St. Marksville, La. 71351 between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday – Friday.